Historic Districts & Sites
in West Philadelphia
University City and West Philadelphia have several districts and many individual sites that are of historic interest; many have been placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Historic University City & West Philadelphia
Available for Order
Available from UCHS
- University of Pennsylvania Campus and Vicinity
- Roughly bounded by Hamilton Walk, South St., 32nd St., Walnut St., 36th St., Spruce St., 39th St.
- College Hall
- Furness Library
- Sansom Row (3400 Block of Sansom Street)
- University Avenue Bridge
- Parkside Historic District
- Bounded by Penn-Central Railroad Tracks, 38th Street, Girard, Parkside, and Belmont Avenues